Brainspotting Phase 2 – April 28th – 29th 2018, Manchester
Starts: 28th April 2018
Ends: 29th April 2018
Time: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
This 2 Day Training is suitable for those that have completed Brainspotting Phase 1.
We begin with an extensive review of Outside/Inside Window with an emphasis on how to clinically interact with clients during Brainspotting. Three additional Brainspotting techniques are explored and experienced over the two day training.
Through lecture, live demonstration and small group practice participants will learn to do the following:
- Review components taught in Brainspotting (Outside, Inside Window and Gazespotting)
- Define Frame and Focus Brainspotting Diagnosis and Treatment
- Demonstrate 3 Dimensional Z-Axis and convergence Therapy
- Demonstrate one-eye Brainspotting
- Define and demonstrate Rolling Brainspotting, Advance Resource, Somatic work
Time: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Cost: £395 Early Bird until 30th March 2018 – £420 thereafter