Consultation (often called supervision in the UK) is there to meet and support your professional needs and is also a requirement to becoming a Certified BSP Practitioner.
This can be either on a one to one basis with one of the Consultants listed below or in small groups online.
One to One Consultation
To book a one to one session, please contact one of the following approved BSPUK Supervisors. Sessions are in person when location allows, or over Zoom / Skype. They are usually one hour depending on your supervisor.
Dr Mark Grixti
Online group supervision only
Mob: 07418 004343
The cost of one to one consultation will vary depending on your supervisor.
Group online consultation is available to all those who have completed Brainspotting Phase 1.
The consultation is in blocks of 6 x 1.5 hour sessions. These are held online via Zoom, usually monthly. Groups are small, around 10-12 participants. If you miss a session or would like to review the content, recordings are provided following each session.
The price for a block of 6 x 1.5 hour sessions is £300.
This price includes:
- 6 sessions
- 10% towards humanitarian causes (see below).
The next consultation group starts September 2019. All sessions are on Thursdays from 6.00 pm – 7.30 pm. The dates are as follows:
- 12th September 2019
- 24th October 2019
- 14th November 2019
- 12th December 2019
- 16th January 2020
- 13th February 2020
Please note that this group is now full. To join the wait list or register interest for the next group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group supervision contributes towards certification. Please see below.
BSPUK Consultation and Humanitarian Support
10% of all contributions for online BSP group consultation are donated to humanitarian projects. So as well as receiving the latest inspiring BSP consultation in a small group, your purchase will directly provide either:
- 500 meals to children in their place of education across Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean
- 145 trees to be planted by local villagers across the world to sustain communities, animal habitats, purify water and develop healthy ecosystems
- Completion of Brainspotting Phase 1 and 2 trainings in person
- A minimum of 6 hours of consultation from an Advanced Brainspotting Practitioner. The last session includes a formal review of the applicant’s BSP skills, documented on a consultation form
- 50 hours of Brainspotting practice, each session documented on the session form available here
- Payment of a $150 certification fee to Brainspotting Trainings, Inc. (Certification is to be reviewed and awarded by Brainspotting Trainings, Inc.)
Group Consultation and Certification
One hour of group consultation equates to 20 minutes towards certification. Therefore a 1.5 hour online group session is 30 minutes. Please note that the 6 hour consultation requirement for certification is a minimum requirement, should include one to one supervision and your supervisor will decide if additional consultation support is required as certification is competency based.
- Choose your supervisor from the list of BSPUK approved consultants above or and arrange your initial session
- Download the certification form here
- Make payment to Brainspotting Trainings, Inc (payment details shown on the form)