Consultation (often called supervision in the UK) is there to meet and support your professional needs and is also a requirement to becoming a Certified BSP Practitioner.
This can be either on a one to one basis with one of the Consultants listed below or in small groups online.
One to One Consultation
To book a one to one session, please contact one of the following approved BSPUK Supervisors. Sessions are in person when location allows, or over Zoom / Skype. They are usually one hour depending on your supervisor.
Dr Mark Grixti
Online group supervision only
Mob: 07957 322327
Mob: 07418 004343
Mob: 0780 3161326
The cost of one to one consultation will vary depending on your supervisor.
Group online consultation is available to all those who have completed Brainspotting Phase 1.
The consultation is in blocks of 6 x 1.5 hour sessions. These are held online via Zoom, usually monthly. Groups are small, around 10-12 participants. If you miss a session or would like to review the content, recordings are provided following each session.
The price for a block of 6 x 1.5 hour sessions is usually £330. Due to current circumstances and the need to develop work with clients online, there is a 30% discount for this group. This equates to £230. Please note spaces are limited.
This price includes:
- 6 sessions
- 10% towards humanitarian causes (see below).
The next online consultation group starts on Thursday 25th June 2020. All sessions are on Thursdays from 6.00 pm – 7.30 pm GMT. The dates are as follows:
Thursday 25th June
Thursday 23rd July
Thursday 27th August
Thursday 17th September
Thursday 22nd October
Thursday 19th November
Please note that spaces are limited and in high demand. To register for this group please contact email@example.com.
BSPUK Consultation and Humanitarian Support
10% of all contributions for online BSP group consultation are donated to humanitarian projects. So as well as receiving the latest inspiring BSP consultation in a small group, your purchase will directly provide either:
- 500 meals to children in their place of education across Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the Caribbean
- 145 trees to be planted by local villagers across the world to sustain communities, animal habitats, purify water and develop healthy ecosystems
- Completion of Brainspotting Phase 1 and 2 trainings in person
- A minimum of 6 hours of consultation from an Advanced Brainspotting Practitioner. The last session includes a formal review of the applicant’s BSP skills, documented on a consultation form
- 50 hours of Brainspotting practice, each session documented on the session form available here
- Payment of a $150 certification fee to Brainspotting Trainings, Inc. (Certification is to be reviewed and awarded by Brainspotting Trainings, Inc.)
- Choose your supervisor from the list of BSPUK approved consultants above or and arrange your initial session
- Download the certification form here
- Make payment to Brainspotting Trainings, Inc (payment details shown on the form)