Brainspotting Phase 2: July 3rd-5th 2020, Iceland
This 3 day Brainspotting Phase 2 training will begin with an extensive review of Outside/Inside Window with an emphasis on how to clinically interact with clients during Brainspotting. We will then learn refinements of the process including how and when to titrate activation up or down.
Trainees will be introduced to several important new 3 Dimensional Brainspotting concepts using the “Z-Axis” of Brainspotting close and far and Convergence Therapy which expands the Z-Axis to activate the vagus nerve through the ocularcardiac reflex.
Additional technical refinements will be presented including “Rolling Brainspotting,” with slow eye tracking stopping briefly on each Brainspot, “Selfspotting” which allows vulnerable clients to locate their own Brainspots and Body Gridwork which is a method to identify, interconnect and release spots in the body holding pain and stress.
Techniques taught with Power Point lecture, discussion with Q & A, demonstrations and practicums.
Through lecture, live demonstration and small group practice, participants will learn to do the following:
- Review components taught in Brainspotting (Outside, Inside Window and Gazespotting)
- Define Frame and Focus Brainspotting Diagnosis and Treatment
- Demonstrate 3 Dimensional Z-Axis and convergence Therapy
- Demonstrate one-eye Brainspotting
- Define and demonstrate Rolling Brainspotting, Advance Resource, Somatic work
Dates & Times
- Starts: 3rd July 2020
- Ends: 5th July 2020
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Friday and Saturday
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Sunday
Please arrive for 8.30/8.45 for registration on the Friday.
For further information and booking visit www.lausnin.is and email email@example.com